I pray this message finds you and your families doing well. As you all know, the government has plans to reopen the state on May 11th, which means I will be able to get back to the salon and service you all!
However, due to current health concerns, there will be a few minor changes in how we will be able to ensure the health of me, you, and our families. The following changes will be effective as of May 11th, 2020, until further notice:
- As you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your vehicle and contact me first, or I will contact you 5 min prior to your service.
- All services that you would like to obtain MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE. In order to ensure proper timing for sanitization between clients, appointment times must be made correctly. I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ADD ANY SERVICE ON THE DAY OF APPOINTMENT. So please be sure you are scheduling what you need! You can always text me 24-48 hours before your appointment to add on service if times permit.
- Punctuality is an ABSOLUTE MUST. If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late, a fee of $15 will apply to your appointment. If you are more than 15 mins late, It will have to be rescheduled for a future date along with a few late cancellation fees.
- Please keep personal belongings to a minimum. Only the necessities for your appointment will be allowed in the salon to minimize exposure of any kind.
- No additional guests, including children, will be permitted in the salon at the time of service until further notice.
6. I will not have snack and beverage services until further notice, feel free to Bring a drink or a small snack. No large meals!!
As we continue to practice social distancing, it is recommended that you wear a make.
I will have disposable mask for purchase for $2 (they are on back order should be in this week)
There will be fee of 3% for all credit/debit card transactions.
If you pay by cash, please have the correct amount if you are unsure about the cost please reach out to me 24-48 hours before your service. I will not have change on hand.
I do accept cash app($tahesa), Venmo(@Tahesa-Nelson), and if you have a iPhone I accept apple pay also as a form of payments. If you pay by other methods you can continue to pay as you were paying before .
Once Again, I appreciate all of your continued support whether it was through words of encouragement, prayers, or monetary donations. I have the most amazing clients and I’m so thankful for each of you! I look forward to seeing you all soon so stay safe and BOOK BOOK BOOK in advance!